Translate

Monday, July 24, 2017

I wish I could tell you

I have a million thoughts in my head
A million thoughts that are breaking me down
A million more that are reminding me of the dead
A million thoughts about how they all fell

How do you justify suicide after suicide?
They were all dead inside
You know right it isn't always all fine
They all died fighting everytime

It's funny how the people who spread love, refuse to love themselves
It's funny how the people who ignite emotions in others, refuse to feel themselves
You know right, they weren't cowards, have you felt absolute helplessness yourself?

They sang, painted pictures, they gave you hope and imagination,
And how, just how in this process they all gave up?
They feel too much, they react in extremes too

I wish I could tell you how much I relate to those who killed themselves
How much I empathize with those who felt too much and did too well
I know how much they wanted to live
I know how much they tried and tried
I know how bravely they fought the battle
I know how they slipped into sadness after every 2 days of joy!
I know they were courageous and kind
I know they didn't choose the easy way
I know they fought for too long
And how in the process of giving us all some strength, they all are gone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tribute to Chester Bennington? :)

Unknown said...

I am so glad you could guess :) it's a tribute to all the artists who commit suicide :)