Translate

Monday, March 28, 2016

Do not dare make me feel ashamed of being a woman!

Why are we doing this? Why are we mocking a woman over someone's victories or losses? Why are we sharing those memes and forwarding those absolutely shameful messages? Do we realise this gives rise to what? And what happens when our messed up mentality discusses this? Imagine, your daughter,  your wife, your girlfriend, your mother. Actually don't, doesn't matter, you will still mock other women if not your own. How many women are beaten up each day? Why are they beaten up? Ever imagined? Either the food they cook wasn't cooked properly, or maybe the man is just very drunk, or horny and the women refused to have sex, or maybe she did something that she isn't SUPPOSED to do. Now guys, there is a long list of things not to do for a women. I'm sure I will need some 100 blog posts to write all of them, not today.

I have friends who respect women. Who I feel are normal human beings, but then don't they mock women for being bad drivers or for being possessive and motherly or for caring too much, being weak physically? They do, so many times, and they don't realise that this stupid mentality goes a long way in ruining the mindset. I'm a firm believer of 'A ocean is made by drops of water' and yes that one stupid comment that you pass, fucks up the whole system. Why can't we just try and stop? Why just men, women are against women in this world as well. Common people,  women have died fighting a brutal rape. Kids are being raped daily. Parents don't want girl child. I don't want a girl child, why, because what is the point? And so much risk involved, I can't see another life being ruled over. Things are messed up, but atleast we the educated class can act a little mature and responsible. It's no more a joke, it's a serious mental condition, that needs to be dealt with right now. I don't know how, but I will keep fighting with everyone who says otherwise, not matter if I'm the only one in the crowd of 20-30-40. Do not dare make me feel ashamed of being a women, do not.

No comments: