Translate

Monday, May 4, 2015

Into her eyes....

Into her eyes, the world I see Is the world that breaths on humanity. I have no faith for I know its fake, But those beautiful eyes make me believe otherwise She asks me to walk away And my only hope is fizzing out I struggle to breath , longing for her love, that keeps me around The ocean of tears that her eyes shed each day, If only I could take charge and control them I have no hope, no faith, I know there is no humanity But somehow I like to tell myself I'm insane. For into her eyes the world I see, is the world that breaths on humanity I want to see her win the fight, And make me believe that she is right. If I had a choice to make her mine, I would not think once, I wouldn't think twice. Into her eyes......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing! Loved the metaphor! Keep up the good work sweetness! :)